In a nutshell. . .
From Philippines / electronics engineer / amateur blogger / Photography skills (0 to 10) – level 0.5, I am learning! / beach chick / daydreamer / rice and pork lover / chocoholic / beers / cranberry vodka or lychee martini / frustrated musician / swimsuits / high cut sneakers and high heels / current dilemma: get my shit together vs I’m gonna do what the F* I want / beach music: ambient folk, reggae, EDM, house / Tattooed / wanderlust / emotional / ESFJ / singing in the shower / table tennis and badminton / a damsel in distress trying to find her true love / carpe diem / modern gypsy / timid and shy on first days / good laugh / gullible / pearls / mermaid / sun worshiper / insomniac / humble beginnings / the restless firefly
Bucket List. .
Pass the piano grade 1 ABRSM exam.
Visit New York! Experience the “American dream” for a few weeks.
3. Go backpacking in Europe.
4. Go backpacking in Latin America.
get a tattoo. Get a tribal/traditional tattoo either from ethnic groups of northern Philippines, Thailand, or anywhere.
6. Go sky diving.
Be a PADI Divemaster.
climb a volcano.
Eat sashimi. .
10. Kiss under the rain.
11. have a mock wedding in a rural village with an ethnic group as the witnesses. Bonfire!
12. Learn a new language. . . hmmm, Spanish? Hablo un poco de español. . 🙂
13. Swim with the stingless jelly fish. Palau or Surigao?
14. Watch a Haka, live. .
15. Get a PMP cert.
16. Sing to an audience.
17. Ride a hot air balloon. Manoeuvre it if I can.
18. Do volunteer work for Mother Nature!
19. See the Northern/Southern Lights!!!!!!
20. Experience all 4 seasons. .
Take photograph of autumn colors! Experience the snow! 21. Jump off a cliff. 22. Learn Yoga.
23. Ride a helicopter! Fly it if I can.
24. Have my own website. . i’m running out of storage capacity in my free wordpress account. 25. Meet a fellow travel blogger in person, preferably more experienced, and learn from him/her.
26. Date a French. Fall in love again in my 30’s.
27. Migrate to a new continent.
28. Take a photo of the Milky Way.
29. Swim with sting rays and see sharks.
30. Save a life.